ENJOY!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Toddlers & Tattoos

Normally when I get home from work, I am greeted by screaming, running, and smiling kids. They jump on me and hug and kiss me and say "mommy, you're finally home!".
Well, last night wasn't normal. I got home and was bombarded by Sammie at the door with, "Look what I got! Look what Mrs. Patty gave me! Mahlon got one too!"
She was so proud of her little 'tribal band' on her arm. I think it's safe to say that she was even more excited about Mahlon's robot on his arm. I must admit, they were cute. I rolled Mahlon's shirt sleeve up so you could see his tattoo and his big ole' muscles. Today, I sent him to daycare in a 'muscle shirt' so that he could show off his manly robot. =)
Sammie helped me do my workout last night and in the midst of all the sweating we did, some of her tattoo rubbed off, so she made sure she asked Mrs. Patty first thing this morning for another one!
I guess they'll match their Uncle Josh and Aunt Stephie next week. You know, being all "tatted up and junk".

Couldn't resist this one! Look how grown up he looks!

Mahlon's robot

Sammie's tribal butterfly

*I am continuously finding new settings on my camera for lighting, so please, bear with me!*

No comments:

Post a Comment