ENJOY!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Disney on Ice

Sammie and I took our 2nd annual girls trip a couple of weeks ago. We went to see our very first (mine too!) Disney On Ice! It was the Princess Wishes show so we couldn't miss it!
Sammie just had to have one of those $15 cups with the snow cone inside and I just had to buy it for her:). Guess who ended up having to eat the snow cone.......yep, me. It wasn't that tasty, but it made my baby girl happy.
I desperately need a good camera, but I am willing to wait. So you'll have to be satisfied with the low quality of my blackberry indoor nighttime pictures. ha!
This was MY favorite part. They had a huge dragon chasing one of the characters and it set the ice on fire!
Sammie's favorite "princess"...Ariel (wonder why...)

This was the end when all of the prince and princesses came out together and lifted Tinkerbell up in the carriage. They shot fireworks out of the top of the carriage too!

I'm pretty sure that Sammie had a blast and I know that I loved it!
Here's to our 3rd annual trip!! I love you, Sammie Grace and I'm so glad we get these opportunites!

No comments:

Post a Comment