ENJOY!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

College Football!

Woohoo! That time of year is FINALLY back! College Football is the BEST time of year! It's like the seasons know it's time and they start changing!
I must say that all through my life, I've been a bit of a confused fan. Never really knowing who I should be pulling for. I was a Bama fan once in my life (I know, it's hard for some of you to comprehend!), but my brother made it hard to like Alabama football. Still does. HA I was an Auburn fan simply because I liked the way the orange and blue looked together (still do).
When I met my husband, I was in the place where I didn't care, but I liked to watch it. Now, I'm a LSU fan. No, I'm not from Louisiana, but I would love to live there one day. Baton Rouge is absolutely gorgeous!
We are, in fact, in the process of booking our next road trip to Baton Rouge. This will be our fourth trip down for the Tigers Homecoming Game! I'm so excited! I love the atmosphere on game day and homecoming just makes it better because there is so much going on! They have a drum battle, kids are sliding down these huge grass hills on card board boxes, the homecoming parade (where they pull Mike the Tiger through campus), and then you get to walk down the hill to the stadium with the band. I promise to get pictures of all of this when we go!
This past weekend, my brother was in town (remember, he's the Bama fan), so I was a good little sister and attempted to order the Alabama-San Jose St game on PPV for him. Thankfully, Charter knew that it was going to be a blowout and couldn't make it work. Saved me $39.95 :) but for real, Josh, I'm sorry! I tried!
We had the inlaws, my mom, Josh, Josh Sinclair (old high school friend), Brandon, and the kids over for the games. We flipped back and forth between LSU and Auburn. That LSU game had me sick to my stomach at the end. Thanks, Les!
All in all, it was a good night. Everyone's teams won and we look forward to all getting together again soon!

Geaux Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment