ENJOY!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Silly kids..

My precious husband let me sleep late every morning this past weekend...Thank you!

When I woke up Sunday, I heard little screams and laughter out my bedroom window. After stumbling through the house to the back door, I discovered Sammie, Mahlon, and Savannah in the porch swing while Grammie (my mom) would pull them up really high and let them go. They were having a blast! I wish I had gotten a picture of it. Mom, I know you did! You'll have to email them to me!
Josh and Matt went and got breakfast for everyone and of course, Mahlon ate his jelly biscuit with ketchup...
and Savybaby didn't want you to see her biscuit...
Sammie's was gone before I got a picture. :(
After breakfast, we let the kids go swimming for a little while. Uncle Josh was crazy enough to actually get in the water with them! I put my swimsuit on and just laid around trying to get up the courage to jump in. That courage never came :).
Then it was off to Granny PattPatt's for some wonderful homecooking! We had beef roast, rice, gravy, mac and cheese, green beans, and biscuits. I wish I had taken some pictures, but I was just enoying the day and the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment