ENJOY!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Family time at the farm..

My aunt, cousins, and mom have made a country girl out of Sammie. She has begged me since we got back to "go to Didder's barn and see the bulls".
While we were at my aunts for Labor Day, we all loaded up in the back of Josh's truck and took a trip up to the barn to watch Jesse (my crazy cousin) ride a bull and to see the animals up close and personal!

The kids looooved it! They had the "fake bulls" on one side of the arena and the kids played on those for a long time.
Once they got Freckles (the big bull) in the chute, we all got to pet him and love on him. Apparently, he's a big baby..
This was my first time getting to watch Jesse ride a bull and I must say that I was a nervous wreck! He's come a long way from riding our backs and slapping his face! :)

My favorite comment of the day came from my big, bad, Marine brother..."I'll get shot at all day long, no problem, but I aint gettin' on no da** bull!" ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment