ENJOY!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

102.5 The Bull

Last Thursday morning, Tammy, Kimmie J, and I were invited by Dollar Bill himself to sit in studio with him and Chuck Wicks (the handsome man behind the song "Stealing Cinderella" and "Hold That Thought").
Now, Chuck Wicks is the same eye candy that I got to see in North Carolina and the same eye candy that the girls and I took a (FANTASTIC) road trip to see. His concerts are so much fun and he's so sweet and down to earth. He took time after the concert to meet every person that was in line. That just adds to the cute factor :)
Thursday morning was so much fun! We got the studio about 15 minutes early and got to hang out with Robbie and Dollar Bill and got to see some of how radio works. Fascinating at the least!
If you remember, I got so nervous and "star struck" at the last moment in Woodstock that I skipped up to him when it was my turn to meet him. Yeah, sad, I know...so, the girls were apprehensive about what I would end up doing at the studio. Needless to say, they had their cameras ready to catch it! ha! I surprised us all when I remained calm and collected... (score!)
The first conversation of the day that I had with him involved him making fun of my crooked finger....

After the show started, we found out what kind of show we were in for! This man has NO filter! No one knew what was going to come out of his mouth and I prayed and hoped that the ladies at daycare weren't listening! (they were). We enjoyed every minute of it! He is absolutely hilarious! You can tell that he is truly grateful for everything he has and everything he's experiencing, but he's still so down to earth and a real gentleman.

During the breaks, we all got to hang out and take pictures and talk. A couple of the girls said that we talked like we were old buddies and that we just "chit chatted" ...haha.. (no pressure..puh!) Here are some of the pictures from the day....

Richie (guitarist), me, and Dollar Bill

Me and Kimmie J

Sweet T and Kimmie J

Chillin'

Here's where it got a little crazy

They went "Old School" on us (which also happens to be one of his new songs)

You can't handle this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment