ENJOY!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Hanging with Sheababy!

Saturday was a good day!
Sheababy and I went shopping for my bridesmaid dress with huge success!! Not only did we find a style, but they had it in the color and my size! whoop whoop! =)
Shea had given me some brown heels to wear for the wedding, but (as every bride does) she changed her mind on the shoe color. She wanted black instead, and hey, I needed another pair of black heels (thanks Anheiser!) so we went to....
Yeah, pretty much the greatest place on earth!
Then we lunched it at...
I missed the sign by a LONG shot, but this is the Olive Garden...yumm..fettucine alfredo
We then hit up Academy in search of another pair of flipflops for this girl (thanks again, Anheiser)..no luck with that, but look what Sheababy found...
haha, you go girl!
To say the least, we had fun! I miss my Shea!

No comments:

Post a Comment