ENJOY!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Not THAT Woodstock!

A few weekends ago, Sweet T, Kimmie J, and I took a road trip over to Woodstock, GA. I had googled this place and sort of knew what to expect, but this little town blew me away! It was so beautiful and old!
Several Saturday's a month during the warm months, the whole town gathers in the town park for a concert night. This is the event that we traveled for. It's a free concert and they have booths set up for people to sell food and crafts and all of the little shops around the park are open. Everyone brings lawn chairs, quilts, coolers, and they just hang out and listen to great music!
There are so many funny moments that happened that I can't even recall all of them! But I know the one moment that sticks out in each of our minds and will continue to do so for a while is the moment when it was my turn (after an hour an a half wait) to have my picture made with Chuck Wicks....I had been cool the whole wait and had even goofed off with his brother, but for some unknown reason, at that last second..the ballerina in me came out..and I frigging skipped up to this man and said (in my best Mrs. Doubtfire voice, might I add) "helllloooo"...yeah, so so sad...oh well, he thought it was funny and went along with it. Bless him!
Here are a few pictures from our adventure...

I don't think we were even close to Six Flags, but what the hey!

Do I REALLY need to tell you how good my cosmo was?
You just WISH you were as cool as her!
I think the Hampton was glad to see us go!

My inner Sammie came out!

Oh yes, it did rain!

One word shall suffice for the next several pictures.... YUM

This was AFTER the infamous skipping.. oh my..

I love you, Sweet T and Kimmie J! Thank you so much for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment