ENJOY!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday...

to my oldest little brother, Caleb Daniel. 

Or as he is affectionately known in our family, Cable.  My grandaddy started that (on accident I think), but it's stuck and I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind it.  At least not yet :).

Caleb was born a week to the day before I turned 14.  He's turning 10 today, which actually makes me feel a little old.  I can only imagine how my daddy feels.  (hahahaha.. I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist! :) I love you, daddy!)

This boy is one of the smartest, outgoing, and loving kids that I know.  I look forward to getting to watch him grow up close to me and my kids.  He is so good with Sammie and she absolutely adores her "Uncle Caleb".

I can't wait to see what the Lord is going to do with his life. 

I am so thankful that I get to call him (and my other 2), my brother.

I love you Caleb Daniel Patton.  Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment