ENJOY!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Randomness

I found a few random pictures on my phone today and thought I would share...

Mrs. Patty did Sammie's hair at school last week.

don't be fooled, this only lasted all of 5 seconds. =)

This is his favorite spot. He has even tried to shut the door on it. (yes, it's the dryer and no, I have never turned it on while he's in there)

Sammie finally got a hair cut that was way overdue...the next day, she took to her bangs on her own

He falls asleep like this every night.

My grandaddy Patton made all of the grandkids these desks when we were little and this one was Uncle Josh's that we are keeping until he can get it.  May be a little hard to take it away from this boy now.  He was on it from the time we got out of the bed until it was time to go to school.

They were both bummed because it was raining and they couldn't go outside. They stood there just like that for at least 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment