ENJOY!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Day

My husband and I completely suck at keeping surprises from each other. It's a problem that we've been trying to work on for the past 6 years, but it just doesn't seem to work.
I got my Valentine's present a whole week early. Sammie had helped her daddy pick out my present and bless her heart, she told her daddy that she was afraid she couldn't keep the secret any longer and that he needed to go ahead and give it to me. And I absolutely love it! I've always wanted him to get me something that I've just casually walked by and said "I love that"..you know, so that I know he was paying attention...well, he did it this time! =)

And after several weeks of racking my brain and searching for something good to give Matt for his gift, I remembered something that was coming up this weekend that we've both really been wanting to go do for years. So I paid for it and hadn't planned on telling him until we were parking at the BJCC that we were going, but I was afraid that he would eventually figure it out so I broke down and gave him his tickets to....

that's right..Brad Paisley! Along with Jerrod Neiman and Darius Rucker. And believe it or not, he actually showed some excitement about it! (*Not sure if it was because I warned him that he better show something* =) Nah, that couldn't be it) I have to admit that I am totally stoked about tomorrow night!

Our birthdays and anniversary are just around the corner so maybe we can keep what (if anything) we get each other a secret! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment