ENJOY!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Anheiser

Welp, folks, I did it...I completely caved!
I told Matt that he couldn't have another animal until Mahlon was at least 3 years old. Everytime we get a dog, we have it for a couple of months and then he decides to get rid of it. Or in Coot and Snickers case, they figure out how to jump the fence and never come back. (If we could have Snickers back, we would never have another dog!)
So, for the past 3 or 4 weeks he's been pestering the crap out of me. I was able to put my foot down to him, but the man played my kids on me. He had Sammie asking for a puppy and even taught Mahlon to say "puppy dog". So, I caved. ugh! I hate when I do that!!! I told him that he could have his choice of puppy, but I got to choose the color.
We ended up with a brindle Pitbull. He's 6 weeks old and a chunk! The whole drive home, I kept thinking, "my goodness, this dog has GOT to be older than 6 weeks!" Once we got home and I put him on the ground, you could clearly tell he wasn't any older. He's a little chunk. And I guess I have to admit...he's precious.
I think he's still unsure of where he is and is a little traumatized, but hopefully he'll come around!
Needless to say, my husband and my kids are overly excited with our new and FINAL family member.
Meet Anheiser....

No comments:

Post a Comment