ENJOY!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 2..water day

First of all...this is how our 2nd morning started.... yes, that's my Grandy wrestling with my brother.. ha!
After the "beat down", my mom, Josh, Matt, the kids, and I loaded up in Josh's boat and went out to the water!
This is a picture from the boat dock looking back towards the road. I think I could be happy living in Jacksonville, NC!
Gorgeous, huh!? My men..Mahlon didn't last long...the ride put him sound asleep.
Uncle Josh...he was very proud of his boat and had every reason to be!
The girls...Me, Sammie-G, Savy-baby, and Grammie
Me and Mas
Believe it or not.. After Mason and I rode the tube, we got my MOTHER on it! She loved it!
Look at those feet! haha
Go Grammie Go!
She was so funny!! We were having so much fun that we forgot we were playing in nasty brakus water and riding around in a "Live Fire" zone!
After our boat ride, we went back to the house and packed everybody up and headed to Camp Lejeune. We went to Onslow Beach. This beach was so different from what we are used to. It was the Atlantic Ocean and the waves..oh my gosh, the waves..and to be surrounded by men and women of the military was amazing!
The kiddos had a blast playing with each other!
These waves, if you couldn't past where they were breaking, you weren't going to! They were pounding hard and they were constant.
Uncle Josh took Mason out to the waves to ride the board...didn't last long..Mason's under the board!
Mason: "I'm done, that's it, I'm done"
My handsome husband!
Onslow Beach, NC!
Mahlon saying Cheese!
Mason buried himself in the sand
My Savy-baby pouting...I miss her so much already!
Sammie is the opposite of me..I'm a fan of the water and not the sand..she's a fan of the sand and not the water..ha
Day 2 was a blast!
Stay tuned for the best day of all!!! Day 3...Independence Day Celebration on Camp Lejeune with Chuck Wicks and our service members!!

No comments:

Post a Comment