ENJOY!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Cheaha

On Friday, my husband, the kiddos, and the in-laws took an afternoon trip to Cheaha State Park. It had been almost 2 years since the last time we had gone. I had forgotten how car sick the ride up and down made me! ack!
But it was beautiful once we made it out there!
Looking back at the trail

Bald Rock

Sammie tickles me in this picture PawPaw and Munch
PawPaw took the kids down to the rocks..
At the end of Bald Rock..
Mah-Monster
After Bald Rock, we took the kids to "Cinderella's Castle"..that was the only way we could get Sammie to go in..
Cinderella looking out her window =)
PawPaw carried Mahlon all the way up and all the way down..
Mason
Daddy's sugar got low and he had to eat and drink and Sammie doesn't really understand yet why daddy gets to eat her sweets and drink her juice before she does..
We went back down the mountain to eat lunch and play in the lake..they had a nice playground as well and the kids loved it!
I didn't get any pictures of us swimming, but it was fun..Matt, Sammie, and I got bit by a few fish..Mahlon flopped around..Mason played ball with another kid..and Sammie, Mason, and I swam out to the platform so he could jump.
I guess you could say we had a fun day =) Thanks Nana and PawPaw!
Can you spot all 3 of our kids??

No comments:

Post a Comment