ENJOY!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 3..the BEST!

This is how day 3 started... ha!
They were trying to squeeze the air out of the mattress and ended up having too much fun!
Look at Mason's face...
Now, check out Josh's face.. ha!
And remember how I told you that I would give you more details on the "Little Red Hen Club"? Well, here it is..
Apparently, this club was "invented" and founded by Grandy..we have members all over the world, USA, Ukraine, and South Africa.
Upon entering the LRHC, you must take the oath that you will tell the world about this club. This would be Kelly, Josh and Steph's awesome neighbor, taking her oath. Then you must do as Grandy does...I hate that I didn't get any more pictures than this, but I was busy helping him out. Grandy gets you up out of your seat and gets you bocking like a chicken, while dancing around like one. While you're busy dancing and bocking, someone (me in this instance) puts an egg in your chair..as if you laid an egg! I was laughing hysterically when it was my turn that I almost didn't notice the egg in my seat! Stephanie, as I mentioned before, chickened out about 3/4 of the way through..but it sure is nice being part of the LRHC! =) Mrs. Kelly was nice enough to fix Sammie's hair.. and she loved it!! You like the bow I made the girls??
Mini Miss America!
She was ready to go! Purse in hand!
As you can tell, Mason wasn't ready to go!
"What is going on!!??" Two out of three of my kids have black eyes.. not sure where his came from!
Just chillin'
Check out the dragster! We all wanted to ride really badly!
Sammie taking a "facebook picture"...you know, where you take one of yourself.. =)
The Marine Corps Roaming Jazz Band...awesome!
Waiting on the concert to start..
Yeah, he's just cool like that!
My hippie child!!
And now... for your eye candy!!!
Chuck Wicks!!!
ahhh...
This was the first move we made.. from way back yonder to way up here..
I promise my kids were having more fun than they look like!! haha
Yeah, ole hoochie momma had to show out!
Needless to say, Steph and I were jealous!
C'mon..all together... "awwww"
And our second move.. from close to even closer.. Sammie was sitting on the stage
You can thank me later.. =)
Mason informed all of us on this trip that he wants to be a Marine when he grows up..
The cannons they shot before the fireworks...
At sunset, they lowered the flag and played the national anthem..it gave me chills to look around see all of the different military branches saluting.
Then they played the military medley...each branch stood and saluted as their song was played.. even more chills.. I think I grew about 3 inches of hair while we were there...
And of course, my batteries died before all of this!! but it was awesome!!
They had the best fireworks show that I have ever seen in my life! It lasted a good 45 minutes and we were so close that you thought they were going to land on you.
It is safe to say that the kids and I had a wonderful 4th!!! Not so sure about Matt, he stayed back at the house.. it was too hot for him.. wuss =) but I still love him.
Here's to next year Joshua!! Thanks for everything!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment