ENJOY!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

kids...gotta love `em!

My kids...my darling kids...how rambunctious art thou...how full of life...and energy...oh, that energy...he's more than welcome in the home...until 8:30 p.m...then, he MUST leave...yes, I said leave! Until alas, the sun will shine again, and he will re-visit...and we will do this all over...my kids...my darling kids...how I love thee
Her "pony"..at least she's not begging for a real one!
This is the only way Mahlon can get into that chair! He steps on the bottom shelf and then the top...stretches out across it and slides over on to your lap
Sammie: "Stand beside me and smile, Mahlon!"
Mahlon: "No, you crazy, I want food!"
Forgive me for the blurriness, he was on my hip...check out those chompers!
And last but not least...can you tell she's a little excited about going to Uncle Josh's tonight!? That's right! Tonight's the night! It's going to be such a long one! Again, please pray for us. Pray that we will have a safe journey there and back. Pray that these children will be on their best behavior. Pray for each of us that we will not be ill from lack of sleep, but that we will be able to enjoy ourselves to the fullest! Thanks! And I'll be sure to post pictures when we get back!!
Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment